Last night Payton and I went to the Taylor Swift concert in SLC with some dear friends. Payton had no idea this was coming. I found her running to her after school program and told her "go get your stuff.....we are going to see Taylor Swift in SLC." Her jaw dropped and she ran to her locker to get her back pack. Off we headed down the canyon where we met out good friends at Benihana's for dinner. I have only been to Benihana's once and that was probably 10 years ago. Payton had never been there and didn't know what to think of it. She couldn't even figure out what to order. She is a pretty picky eater. She and I both order beef. She said it was really good. After dinner we walked to the Energy Solutions Arena. The crowds were huge (of course). We thought about getting some t-shirts before the show but the lines where very long. Robin and I waited until the concert started going and then we snuck out and got the girls t-shirts. The concert was long and by the time it was coming to an end, Payton was completely wiped out. So was I! We didn't get home until after 12:30am but I still got her up and off to school she went.
Well tomorrow is Homecoming here in town. Payton will be walking with her school and Addi will be riding on a float with her dance studio. Remi and I will was chaperoning Addi on the float. I will make sure to get some pictures and post them soon.
I hope everyone is well.
Mardi
Me, Payton, Robin and Shelbie
Well tomorrow is Homecoming here in town. Payton will be walking with her school and Addi will be riding on a float with her dance studio. Remi and I will was chaperoning Addi on the float. I will make sure to get some pictures and post them soon.
I hope everyone is well.
Mardi
No comments:
Post a Comment