Saturday, September 17, 2011

WOW.....

Wow has it really been 2 YEARS since I have posted to this blog?  That is hard to believe.  I have 2 other blogs that I post to all the time but this one has been very neglected.  Well, that has got to change.  The majority of our family lives out of town and so I want to keep you all up to date on the happenings with the Woodward Family.  This summer flew by in the blink of an eye.  


We did a lot of drag racing.  Brian and Payton had lots of fun driving their cars.  We didn't get any sitters this year so the little girls went with us to the track too.  Payton ran the fastest she has ever gone this summer, so did Brian.  Just last Saturday, September 10, 2011 Brian ran his best run yet, 4.51 seconds in the 1/8 mile.  It was incredible.  I will have to try and upload the videos to this blog so you can see them.  

The girls and I were able to got to AZ again and stay with Grandma Evelyn for 2 weeks.  We did a lot of swimming.  All 3 girls took swim lessons again and improved greatly! 





They had lots of fun and we are looking forward to next summer.  

We also were able to make a last minute run over to the beach house in WA.  Grandpa Kenny and Grandma Debbie were so sweet to let us come on such short notice.  The girls had a blast playing in the crab pools at the beach and we enjoyed visiting with grandpa and grandma.  We wish the beach was closure so we could go more often.  How many more years until retirement???  
 
The weather was awesome and we got a lot of family time in.  Even the dogs had a blast at the beach....  maybe to much fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment